Dairy & Gluten free Banana Oat Squares
A new recipe I tried today. I replaced the butter with Nuttlex to make it dairy free and I got to use my lovely new babushka measuring cups that mum gave me for Christmas.
- Nuttlex 6 tbsp
- Brown Sugar 1/2 cup
- Large egg 1
- Mashed banana 3/4 cup
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Quick-cooking rolled oats 2 cups
- Chopped walnuts 1/3 cup
- Beat butter and brown sugar in medium bowl. Add egg. Beat well.
- Add banana and salt. Beat until well combined.
- Add rolled oats and walnuts. Stir until combined.
- Spread evenly in a greased 20 x 20 cm pan. Bake in 175degree celcius oven for about 55min until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Let stand in pan on wire rack until cool. Cuts into 25 squares.