Jane’s Date & Cashew Treats
Feeling guilty about how much chocolate you eat? Try these yummy treats instead – healthy and delicious!
- 200g fresh dates – seeds removed
- 200g raw cashews
- 1.5 tbs cocoa powder
1. Put cashews into a food processor and process until cashews have formed a fine meal. It’s ok if they’re a bit chunky but the mix will hold together better if it’s finer. Put cashew meal into a medium sized bowl.
2. Chop up dates and put them in the food processor. Process until the mix forms one big ball (or it’s totally mushy).
3. Add cocoa powder to the cashew meal and stir until combined. Then add the dates.
4. Use your hands to rub the mixture together until the ingredients are totally combined.
5. Roll the mixture into walnut-sized balls (you may need to add a few drops of water if the mixture is a little dry and not quite holding together).
Makes approx 30 balls. Store in the fridge.
Guilt-free, easy and delicious!