This ‘About Me’ business is a bit hard and what I write doesn’t sound very interesting so instead I’ll do 5 random facts about me:
1. My first bike was a blue bmx, I wanted to be like Nicole Kidman in BMX bandits but the best I could manage was some skids in the dirt.
2. I love the smell of old books.
3. When I was about 8 yrs old I really wanted a broken arm so I practised falling over (thereby reducing the risk of actually breaking it when I did fall!).
4. I believe in faeries or at least in the possibility that they exist on a plane that we can’t see.
5. Apples make me burp. I have no idea why.
I’m writing this blog to share ideas, patterns, random thoughts, recipes and my 2012 ethical clothing challenge.
I hope you enjoy and please feel free to leave comments 🙂